MS Dynamics AX
Solutions for enterprise organizations:
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a business solution for global enterprises that supports industry-specific and operational business processes, along with comprehensive, core ERP functionality for financial and human resources management. It empowers your people to anticipate and embrace change so your business can thrive.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 gives organizations an exceptional customer focus by being able to take advantage of cloud services, run agile operations that exceed customer needs, and help engage customers on their terms across the Web, social, apps and mobile fronts. It introduces a new end-to-end apps and services framework, allowing businesses to develop and distribute modern apps for specific scenarios and mobile devices that can easily and securely connect with Microsoft Dynamics AX for people at work and on the go.
The anchor point for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is that it is a business solution from Microsoft. That heritage brings with it an obligation and a commitment to bring the full breadth and depth of Microsoft research, development, and innovation investment to business customers in a unified solution.
- Global – 40 language versions for 36 countries (Global Application & Support)
- Scalable – Designed for 20 to 1000+ users
- Flexible – Powerful development environment
- Microsoft Integration – Out of the box integration with all Microsoft Products
- ROI - <2 years and Road Map of enhancements release in every 2 years
- Connectivity – Web Services & .NET
- Familiar to your people and simplifying the application lifecycle
- Fits with your Systems w.r.to MS Office features and functionalities
- Fuels Business Productivity by providing real time data at all times
- Integrated Collaboration: Alerts, E-mails, Unified Communication & Workflows for major business decisions viz., budget approvals
- Embedded BI & Reporting (30+ Role Centres, Automated Cube Building, Analysis Services Project) etc.
- Add on Solutions viz., Retail, Payroll, Service Management etc.
- User Friendly and ease of Navigation of the application
- Business Process Acquaintance Documentation
- Design Documents (Technical and Functional templates by MS )
- Training Manuals (Prepared by using tool within Axapta – Task Recorder)
- Process Re-engineering Documentation
- Best Practices
- Adopt tools (Client, Aplica), BI Tools
- Integration with any third party solution as may be required
Small, Medium and Large Scale Industries.
Organizations for Implementation:
MS DAX for Manufacturing Organizations:
Improve Agility by Unifying Discrete, Process and Lean Manufacturing in one Solution
MS DAX for Distribution Organizations:
Optimize your Supply Chain and Exceed Customer Expectations with Powerful Connectivity
MS DAX for Retail Organizations:
Enhance Customer Centricity with a Unified Retail Solution
MS DAX for Services Organizations:
Increase Profitability Throughout The Entire Service Value Chain
MS DAX for Public Sector Organizations:
Enhance Responsiveness to Meet Constituent Needs and Legislative Mandates
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Achieve Fast Time to Value
- Grow Your Global Solution
- Work Smart and Fast
- Drive New Business
- Support Business Today and Tomorrow
- Gain a Competitive Edge
- Get Everyone on Board
- Lower your TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Leverage the Power of the Microsoft Platform